Random dreamcast game questions

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Here are some random questions about games, anyone know the answers?

-Can JPN Last Blade 2 boot into VGA? Can the USA version be tricked by DCX or other method?

-^same question as above but for Airforce Delta

-I've never played Sega GT. How advanced is the create a car mode? Do you just mix and match parts like a Mr Potatohead, or do you have some greater degree of control over the body shape of the car?

-I don't own the game, does Mars Matrix give you unlimited continues like Gigawing?

-Are there any differences (graphics, features, music) between the one game known in different regions as: Snow Surfers, Rippin Riders, and Cool Boarders Burn?

-How long does it take to beat Headhunter? (Is it a long game, or a short game? )

-How does Aerowings 2 stack up to Airforce Delta in terms of graphics and gameplay? I own Airforce Delta but have only seen screenshots of Aerowings 2.

-Obviously the online mode is defunct, so how is the offline mode of Pod 2 (AKA Pod Speedzone)? Are all tracks and cars there for you when you start? Is there any incentive to play the single player mode (IE: unlock things) or is it really just for offline practice and 2 player multiplayer?

That's it for now. Sometimes I think of some info I want to know about a particular game, if I think of more I'll post in this thread. Anyone else who has basic questions about games can feel free to post in this thread too.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom