Psp 2003 - United Kingdom 7D (help a fellow gamer!)

Cloud

Right. I don't know where to begin. Now for 2 days i've been lurking here, till i finally got the guts to register and ask.

I've tried everything, and for real - i failed so bad, i wanted to throw the psp to my dog, which chews on everything.

So, i went trough several threads, and i have been failed to install the Chicken mod, to get PSPident to work on my psp. But i nearly went to epileptic seizure, after scrolling down trough those colors. And i did everything by the guide.

I got the h.bin file in root, i got the mod in the Pictures folder. What i'm doing wrong?

PS. - Firmware is original 6.31

Any input on this great question will be rewarded with awesome pics of busty women.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…