Help installing Torky's M33 6.20 Plugin

Cloud

Alright first things first.. if you didnt read my signature already, my PSP is a Model 1000 (Fat) and i just upgraded to firmware version 5.50 GEN-D3.

also, i received this PSP hacked and ready to go, only thing ive done is upgrade the old firmware and installed a few plugins. im pretty much a n00b when it comes to most things, but i have hacked other things before, so i know most other hacker jargon.

i wanted to play Blazblue Continuum Shift 2. naturally i tried loading the iso without any decrypting and it didnt start, bringing me back to the PSP menu. then i ran iso-tools and decrypted it. the game got to the loading screen and it froze.

i read the comments on another site and they were saying about using this plugin or using Prometheus. i have no idea what Prometheus is or how to use it, so i decided to look up the plugin. well the instructions are a little too vague for me to understand and i would like the spoon-fed version. you can give me a spoon-fed version on how to use Prometheus instead if its easier to use. ive looked into a few tutorials here on your forums and used them to upgrade to the firmware i have now, but i couldnt find anything related to the plugin.

links to tutorials or help would be appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read a n00bs plea for help! :D

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom