Docs Wireless Dreamcast Controllers Info

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I finnaly received my docs wireless controlerls for dreamcast, so since there isn't much known on them or much info released i thought i'd post some info to help shed some light.

They were produced by a company named docs, there isn't much of anythign known on this company or not anythign that i can find. They came with two controllers and one receiver, both controlelrs could be used at the same time for two player action. The controllers were made with sort of a boomerang shape. They run off of 4 AAA batterys and use Infra Red signals for the wireless. The buttons on these controlelrs are far more tight and a lot less loose then the original dreamcast buttons. The controllers are about half an inch longer on both sides then the regular dreamcast controller.

IMG_0933-1.jpg

IMG_0934-1.jpg

The receiver plugs directly into the controlelr ports of yoru dreamcast, since the controller noteably has no spot for the vmu the vmu plugs into the back of the receiver. There are two led's that light up on the receiver when ever a command it sent, ie: when you press a button.

IMG_0935-1.jpg

IMG_0936-1.jpg

IMG_0937-1.jpg

IMG_0938-1.jpg

Hope you found this insightfull and interesting (: .

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom