Useing version.txt to downgrade to the lowest possible FW

Cloud

I have a psp 1003 (A.K.A Phat), I am on FW 6.20 TN-E. I want to downgrade to FW 5.50 GEN-D (full)

I am able to downgrade to 5.02 OFW or higher useing the version.txt(5.00) then install a FW higher than 5.00, i install OFW 5.03 then try to install ChikenR2 but i never can i've tryed to for hours and days on end, i know that the files are all in the right place because i've watched over 20 tutorials on how to do that, so i was wondering in somebody could give me corect details for a version.txt thats maybe around FW 3.00 or as close as possible so i can install a lower CFW then upgrade to 5.50 GEN, as i have already try editing it to FW 2.00 and many others, it works and shows up in the settings as those FW but i try to update to a OFW thats a little bit higher it starts and opens then usealy it comes up with the menu thingy but mine say 'The update cannot be started. the data is corrupted.'
PANDORA WAY - I have also try hard-moding both of my psp batterys but none of them have the ICO-4 chip (i think its that chip, i know for certain that it has 4 pins ethier side though, but no chips have 4 pins on my 2 batterys) i've tryed soft-moding them too, but it says 'unable to write to the battery EEPROM'

So please if any one could help, it would be most greatly thanked.
Thankyou so very much.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom