PSP Fat 5.50 Gen-Bupgrade.

Cloud

Hello.

I have an old fat model psp (i think its a 1000) with cfw 5.50 Gen-B (full) and was wondering what is the latest cfw out that is stable and compatible with my fat model psp.
That is of course if i should upgrade or just stay with the cfw that i currently have.

I haven't used my psp in a while and ive noticed that some PSX games don't run on it anymore while some others would just freeze up.

Sorry for asking but there is so much info all over and my cfw looks so outdated and specific that i better ask around first.

Thanks.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom