PSP 3000 w/ OFW 6.10?

Cloud

Hey, I've been out of the scene for a while, and like every other time I've taken a break, I'm overwhelmed with all the changes. Not really sure where to start.

I've had this 3000 since May 2010. At the time everyone was saying they couldn't be made to run CFW, but I still used it for playing official games. Well, the UMD drive stopped working, and it was too late to return it, so I put it in a case and stored it in case there was ever a way to hack it.

I'm just wondering what would be the best way to hack it? It's still running OFW 6.10, I've never updated it as long as I've had it. I'm looking over the tutorial to 6.20 Pro B-6, but it kind of implies that you have to be running OFW 5.03 or lower. Would I have to downgrade or anything? And is 6.20 Pro B-6 the best CFW to use, or is there something better out there?

Thanks in advance.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom