Phantasy Star Online 9th Anniversary!!!

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
November 21, 2009 will mark the ninth anniversary of Phantasy Star Online V1 in Japan. The era of the Dreamcast has come and gone, their is an entire new generation of game consoles and even new Phantasy Star games. Yet, the original version is still online being played by a few die hard Dreamcast fans such as myself! It's great to play the original game the way it was meant to be played!! I will definitely be online that day, and I hope that many of you will be there as well! (Also, I intend to be playing Phantasy Star Zero very soon, so maybe I'll see you around there too?)

LONGLIVE THE DREAMCAST!!!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom