Must Have Dreamcast Games? Questions...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey, my friends and I are bringing back out the Dreamcast and I wanted to get your opinions on the must games to have for the Dreamcast! We are casual gamers, not really into RPGs but we are opened to anything. Below will be the games I own with the ratings I give them (you can understand the kind of gamer I am) and the games I am interested in getting.

My collection
WWF Royal Rumble (9.8 BEST WWF GAME PLAY EVER)
World Series Baseball 2K1 (7)
Unreal Tournament (8)
Tennis 2K2 (5)
Soul Caliber (9)
Sonic Adventure 1 (9)
Silent Scope (8)
Sega Bass Fishing (4)
NFL 2k1 (9)
NBA 2K1 (9)
Daytona USA (8.5)
Airforce Delta (6)

Interested Games
Sponic Adventure 2
NFL Blitz 2000/1 (4 Player)
Sega Rally 2
Sonic Shuffle
Sydney 2000
Star Wars Demolition - ? split? gameplay no aim?
Mobile Suit Gundam E.F.F VS Zeon & DX

What are you feelings about the games I am interested in? Good/Bad?

Not Interested
Phantasy Star Online
Power Stone 1/2
Crazy Taxi
Jet Grind Radio
Marvel Vs. Capcom 1/2
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Tony Hawk Pro Skater

I have already played all the games above on other systems, except Power Stone... which just isnt my style of game.

Conclusion
So I am looking to find out if there are any of games I am missing that are a must have. Im mainly looking for fun 4 player games (with 4 controllers). Also looking for any more wrestling games and I am even willing to get an import for the Gundam game or any game if you feel it is good enough.

Thanks!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom