DreamOn Disks, Dreamcast Magazine Disks, Demo Disks Project

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So far I have made selfboot .cdi's for DreamON Vol. 1 - Vol. 22 (missing 3 volumes)

It has been a pain in the ass getting these disks to fit standard cd-r's.
Downsampling .sfd's, binhacking, removing unused files, hacking WINCE bins, hacking cd protections, modifying the file structure of some demos etc.

The only DreamOn Disks I have yet to complete selfboot .cdi's for are:

Vol. 15 (no .gdi of it exists! although I know it has been dumped since it is listed @ dumpcast)
Vol. 14 (rush 2049, railroad tycoon will not load!)
Vol. 17 (kiss psycho circus, half life .4xm video, stupid invaders will not load!)

A few notes about some of the protections etc. :

Rush 2049 demo (still will not boot after editing!)
02 24 0b 00 > 09 00 0b 00
000ca50e 4c 84 > 30 e0
0007d762 10 20 26 4f > 09 00 26 4f
000c9cc4 07 89 32 88 > 09 00 09 00 09 00 09 00 09 00
000dd248 22 4f 06 b0 > 07 d3 31 60 19 40 03 c9 02 88 00 8b 03 e0
000dd258 43 60 > 09 00

Stupid Invaders has extra protections used besides stupid.dat needs to be at 300,000 lba or it will not load the game.

Notes from Echelon nfo:

I have to optimize the DreamOn disks using the sort files from .gdi's and I will upload them all soon.

Also I have alot of the official dreamcast magazine disks done too.

I will wait until I finish Shenmue Undub to complete the Official Dreamcast Magazine Disks.

The generator 1 disk I have working except Monaco loads messed up textures?? everything else works fine.

Lastly, I will more than likely make a compilation of the unused demos and movies that are found on these disks. There is some cool stuff, even some in-game footage of unreleased games.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…