why did i get a sega dreamcast?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
i wanna know from ya option of why did you get a dreamcast and what was the reason.

here my.

just let ya know that i am a nintendo fan and always be but after i got a taste from sega dreamcast in my tennage years. i was stock and stunned of the graphys and games it had that time also how different it was from the controller and memory card. my friend got it when it got release on the first day so i had to check it out and man i was so into it. the game he had was sonic but later down the road he had couple of sports games and couple of fighting games like snk vs. capcom and marvel vs. capcom. the bad thing about it i didn't and couldn't get the dreamcast because i choose a nintendo 64 and my parents that time was telling me i had to choose one when it came too sony ps1 or nintendo after the sega dreamcast was being made during the sega saturn last fight. but when this came out, i was so jealous and wish i had that system until the day i read egm magazine that sega was going out of business and the console was only out for two years. plus it was the same time i got the first gamecube when i didn't and couldn't afford the ps2 with it out range price.

now, i am at the age of affording and collecting games and i am starting out my dreamcast collection but only fightings and shoot 'em up. as of now, i am trying to collect snk and capcom games because they sure did a great deal release games on the dreamcast before sony could get their hands on also nintendo. but that why i got the dreamcast because of the fighting games. i know most of the games here in the states are going to be hard to come by since most of the fighting games i am looking for is going rare like fatal fury:mark of the wolve's,street fighter 3rd strike and alpha 3 also capcom vs. marvel 1 & 2. but i know i can get my hands on japan fighting games with a reasonable price since i have to order them oversea.

so why did you get a dreamcast. is it because the rpg,fighting,racing, and shoot 'em up or just have a passion about it. i wanna know what ya got to say about that.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom