Ultimate Dreamcast Arcade Cabinet

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey guys, figured I would post my project here in case anyone was interested. Trading out my 1xxx-in-1 Jamma for a Dreamcast setup. Admittedly, I will miss the 1xxx-in-1 for having DK and some awesome beat'em ups, but it will be a nice change of pace.

Part 1:
I am converting my generic cabinet that once housed a 1xxx-in-1 Jamma board to the, "Ultimate Dreamcast Arcade Cabinet." Should be running at 100% in a few weeks.

Specs:

Generic Cabinet with Sony 21" VGA Monitor, Happs buttons and sticks
Sega Dreamcast Console
2 MadCatz Light Guns ($40 together off of Amazon)
2 Sega Fishing Rods ($30 off of Amazon)
Wiring for arcade controls to DC ($100, again, thanks to HarumaN on Arcade control forum)

The plan is to drill one- 2" hole on each side for the light guns and fishing rods. Make a shelf for the dreamcast to sit inside of the coin door.

What I need (let me know if you have any ideas):

Holders for the rods and guns for each side of the cabinet

Here is where I am at so far:
Dreamcast Arcade Cabinet Project (Part 1: Prep and Testing) - YouTube

Part 2:

OK, got all of the wood working done today.

Here is a video of all of it: Dreamcast Arcade Cabinet Project: Part 2 (Wire Stripping, woodwork) - YouTube

And here are some pics.

Screen Grabs from the video:
Screenshot20110522at54635PM-1.png

Screenshot20110522at54653PM-1.png

Screenshot20110522at54751PM-1.png

iPhone:

f3d2bfe2-1.jpg

a3a5989d-1.jpg

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom