Stuck after sony logo. Help plzzzzz

Cloud

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Please move it
I had CFW 6.20 or something in my psp 1000. Today my faceplate came from dealextreme. So i put in the new face plate. Turned on my psp. It was out of battery so charged it for 4-5 mins. The sony logo comes on and goes. Then the psp get stucks on the blank screen, not really blank but the one with wallpaper. The wallpaper is having that wavy animation it normally does.

Then i thought taking out the battery would help. SO i did. It wont even go to the sceen where it asks the date.
Then i put in my pandora battery in and re flashed CFW and even OFW also 5.03/5.33, still same. I formatted the flash memory, all of them. IF i am on CFW , i can even go in registry hack (by pressing

** Just noticed as soon as the sony logo goes away, it gives me loading sign (bottom right). And thats it. Nothing else

Any idea anyone ??

Auto-Merge: And ya , 1 more thing. once am on the loading menu. I can even start vsh menu. Its like it working fine , it just doenst goes to the main sceen

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom