Sonic's Biggest Fan Video Contest (2000 - 200X?)

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Who here remembers the competition which SEGA had where fans were asked to create and upload videos demonstrating that they were the biggest Sonic The Hedgehog fan? This would have been around the launch of Sonic Adventure 2 for the Dreamcast.

I'm trying to find articles and videos from this, but so far all I've found are things that are much newer. :-/

If I recall correctly, the winner was a guy recreating the A-rank mission from a Sonic level by wearing a homemade Sonic costume and running through an obstacle course with accompanying SA2 music and sound effects. The song was City Escape ("Rolling around at the speed of sound...") and he had to get to the goal "in under three minutes!"

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom