silly pso mag question, anyone know how to make an andhaka?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I'm trying to amass a nice mag collection from all section id's now that I have access to online play (so i can transfer them all to my playable characters), and just now read up on the andhaka force only mag (when def is > 45).

Since I never played forces, and i hardly knew about this rare unlisted mag, i didn't even know it existed / any mag would ever need to be made with more than necessary defense points.

But while reading up on it, some sites said you have to have the def > 45 before the mag hits level 50... which seems like tedious and annoying work.

If I make just a pow mag and increase its defense as well (standard di/trimates), and then finish off with just defense increasing post 50, won't it re-evolve (like most mags re-evolve a few levels if their stat allocation shifts)?

Or is it absolutely necessary to keep all other stats in-check while making def 45 before level 50?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom