Shenmue II PAL on NTSC with VGA

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So after doing some research on Google, it looks like my only option is to get a boot disc. I have a burned copy of DC-X but I've been told it's pretty hit or miss. The only "sure" way of getting Shenmue II to display through VGA is with a Game Shark. If this is the case, do I require both the disc and the card? Buying those together is crazy expensive and thus not worth it for the two games I want (Shenmue II PAL and Ikaruga).

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom