Re-casing all my Dreamcast games to DVD cases

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hello there my fellow Dreamheads, I have a lot of original Dreamcast game cases some in good condition and some with cracks, general wear and tear for a moderately ageing system, so I've decided to reprint and case my games maybe even my PS1 games as well if there is a few DVD cases left. I would probably buy 50 or 100 in bulk to save cash.

But what I wanna know is what colour of case should I get the standard black is significantly cheaper and the slightly unique cases are almost double the price but for such a fantastic console and custom DVD cases out there it is something definitely needing resolved for the purist.

Example NG:DEV
LHPBC-1.jpg

Would love to have some input. :D

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom