Quick Question, need help.

Cloud

http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-Memor...3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1312400437&sr=1-3

So I'm getting a little sick of my 4 gig mem stick. It hardly holds anything so I've got my eye on a 16 gig memory stick but I don't want to spend money on those really expensive ones. I found one that has gotten some pretty good reviews, and even better, it's only around 20 bucks.

It's actually a 16 gig Micro Memory stick, not an actual pro-duo. But the PSP can read it because it comes with a pro duo adaptor. Now my question is this, I softmodded my pandora battery... will this new memory stick work with that battry? Will I be able to turn that memstick into a magic one? I'm guessing the answer is a resounding no. But will I be able to use it at all? What if I unsoft mod the battery?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom