PSX Emulator Help. I'm so hopeless with this stuff v.v

Cloud

So, I just beat Crisis Core on my PSP again. The first time I beat it and it says "To be continues in Final Fantasy VII" popped up, I just wanted to pop in FFVII and play away. Sadly, my PSP was unhackable at that time. Now, however, it is hacked with 6.20 PRO-B6 on my PSP 3000, which was formerly 6.20 OFW.

I've looked around and in my research it seems to be important what your firmware version is when using a PSX emulator, unless I was mistaken. In the rest of my research, I lost my mind. I just cannot understand these tutorials because I can't keep up with all these terms and applications and version numbers and ugh.. Help please?

It's a PSP 3000, by the way, if it matters. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom