PSP Frozen

Cloud

Shortly after installing CFW for the first time, I would go into recovery mode or do something like play a high memory homebrew game. Then I'd go back to the home screen and every once and a while the buttons freeze. No its not on hold. But It acts just like it. The screen Icons still do that glowing effect so the psp itself isn't frozen just the buttons. If i leave it off for a half an hour then turn it on it normally works fine. But I can't just wait 30mins just to use my psp that i was using a second ago...Can anyone help with this?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom