PSP 5.00 M33-3 need help upgrading!

Cloud

Need help!!! It's been a while since I've played with my PSP, but now there a whole lot of games coming out that I want to play. I didn't have trouble before on playing games, but now they don't work. I tried The 3rd Birthday, Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection and Dissidia Duodecim Prologus and they all show the same error when I try to get them to work (error 800201148). I bet it has something to do with firmware.
My PSP is a PSP-2000 and it was cracked by someone else and I don't know they did it. The details of the firmware version are on the thread title. I'm very noobish and I'm afraid that I lose ability to play isos or csos. Also haven't played eboots for a while because I need to access the PSN store, and that messes up that ability. So what do I do? I've looked around the site but I'm afraid it's too much info to my head. If someone streamlines this for me I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom