If you can bring just 1 Naomi arcade title to DC...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
After the "If You Could Revive a Cancelled DC Game..." thread was created with much success, I've been thinking about posting a very similar thread myself.
Let me go on the record and say that ONE the biggest reasons that i love the Dreamcast was due it shared relationship with the Sega NAOMI arcade hardware! As a result the console was blessed with a huge (and near arcade perfect :D ) catalog of arcade titles that were powered by NAOMI, the titles i enjoy playing at the arcades with much joy. Both were
born from similar specs so many arcade developers found an obvious means to effortlessly port their games onto the DC. While the DC had brief life, NAOMI on the other hand had an AMAZING run in the arcade market! With that said, If you can bring just one Naomi arcade title over to your DC console, what would that game be? You can chose any arcade game that was developed on either NAOMI 1, 2 or the Atomiswave! Chose wisely :mrgreen:

For me, this is very tough, I would love to see Akatsuki Blitzkampf on DC since the system was a haven for fighters and this game has gained a cult following of fans for it's deep fighting engine! But in the other hand i love beatemups so much and it hurt not having a sequel to Streets of Rage 3 on Dreamcast, So i'm gonna have to pick...

DemolishFist :D

Updated! List for Atomiswave Releases:

Atomiswave - Wikipedia

The list on this link is incomplete, but it'll do i guess:

System 16 - Sega Naomi GD-ROM Hardware (Sega)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom