Has anyone come across a Factory Sealed Bleemcast Game?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I recently picked up a bundle of all the Bleemcast games from the internet and when they arrived, one looks to be factory sealed, though it was not mentioned in the original post- and these days, faking a seal isn't too hard. Has anyone ever come across a factory sealed Bleemcast games / did they ever get shipped out by Bleem in factory sealing?

Photos really don't show much, but the seal is very tight with what looks like a V fold, and a pull strip down the bottom which is literally an 'I' that only covers the side, if that makes sense. I'm not one to keep "games" sealed, but I'd rather a sealed collector to own this and buy a used copy, since my only intentions are to open it up anyway- but I don't want to send a re-sealed game to a poor unknowing soul.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom