Half-Life Dreamcast magazine articles thread!(56k beware!!!)

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey all, Barry the Nomad over at Dreamcast Junkyard has filled a personal request by me for an article from the ODCM USA magazine on the Half Life Multiplayer mode! This should be good retro reading and show you how far they actualy were in the MP progress.

As requested by Anthony817, here is the Half-Life article that was touted on the cover of ODCM's November 2000 issue. Click the images to enlarge. I tried to get them as crisp and as legible as I could without crushing the magazine in a scanner.

IMG_8108.JPG

IMG_8112.JPG

IMG_8121.JPG

IMG_8129.JPG

I hope you folks enjoy reading on what could have been.

The original article can be found here.

The Dreamcast Junkyard: Reader Request: ODCM's Half-Life Article

Edit, from now on, this thread will be known as the Half-Life Dreamcast article scans thread! :mrgreen:

HL1-1.jpg

HL2-1.jpg

HL3-1.jpg

Source
Out-of-Print Archive • Dreamcast features archive

OCDM France scans by unclejun
dreammag5couv1HalfLife-1.jpg

dreammagHL1-1.png

dreammagHL2-1.png

dreammagHL3-1.png

dreammagHL4-1.png

dreammagHL5-1.png

The work below was sent to me from a user by the name of Barnz who gave me all of these scans that he has been collecting since 1999! Special thanks to him for sharing these rare magazine articles!

Dreamcast Magazine issue 15 Review
HalfLifeDreamcastMagazine151-1.jpg

HalfLifeDreamcastMagazine152-1.jpg

HalfLifeDreamcastMagazine153-1.jpg

Super Game Power Brasil preview
f_1c96aqvejt2m_b16d212-1.jpg

Sega Saturno Spanish preview
half_life_dreamcast-1.jpg

user_2_ro_dc_half_life_dreamcast_n_05_ma-1.jpg

user_2_half_life_beta_gordon-1.jpg

Blue-Shift guide
halflifebsguidegamepro701pg1161-1.jpg

halflifebsguidegamepro701pg1171-1.jpg

halflifebsguidegamepro701pg1181-1.jpg

halflifebsguidegamepro701pg1191-1.jpg

Here are some great extras
halflifedcegm900pg88yq-1.jpg

halflifedcegm900pg93np-1.jpg

halflifedcegm900pg648tk-1.jpg

halflifedcegm500pg720kj-1.jpg

PC vs Dreamcast Half-Life compairason
ME0000008227_2-1.jpg

ME0000008228_2-1.jpg

ME0000008229_2-1.jpg

screenshot1-1.jpg

screenshot2-1.jpg

screenshot3-1.jpg

Everything you see so far I have included in a download with full resolution scans for better reading on your personal computer.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UVRIMZF

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom