Bad luck with Dreamcast

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey guys,

Just wana keep yeah updated on my process of getting back to playing the DC. Like I said when I joined, I pulled out my Dreamcast from sitting in storage for a couple of years thinking "Hey it worked then it's just gotta work now...right?" Heh I was wrong didn't work seeing that nasty R1 fuse went just as I plugged a controller in I had a couple seconds of fun then I waved good bye to my older DC oh and the controller that blew the R1 fuse. After attempting to fix it and ultimately failing at it I went on good old Ebay and was able to buy one paid $40 with shipping and came with a OEM DC controller still sealed so I couldn't complain. It just arrived yesterday and I plugged her up put in Sonic shuffle since it was lying around and was able to play a few games it was great good old memories. Now coming to the climax today my copy sealed and un-open for 9 year vintage glory on a disc Evolution: World of Sacred Device arrived and I couldn't wait got home from work put it in, powered it up and WHOA! ......nothing happened just a little message saying "Please Insert Disc" can you come up with worse luck? I do have a Warranty from the seller he will replace ii. I tried everything from re seating the disc to blowing on it, Yelling at it.....threatening to play the PS3 yet like a broken record it played continued to pop up that message :cry: .

So I'll be playing my game soon enough like maybe in 2 weeks with the mailing rush for X-mas and all but I'll just have to wait, like I said before "You win some you lose more" lol. I'll look on the brighter things like I still have my Dreamcast embroidery design couple ppl at Gamestop wanted to know where I bought the jacket X_X lol

RPG'er Volg
"The game that started it all, Evolution: DC"

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom