"Why the DREAMCAST is better than PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii"

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Sorry if you think I'm being too harsh on this guy. I apologize if you want me to.

You must recognize this video by its title. It's a video by a YouTuber named blake3one6, uploaded back in 2007. The guy in the video tells the viewer that the Dreamcast is better than Sony's PlayStation 3, Nintendo's Wii, and Microsoft's XBox 360. Now that seems like a quirky and out-of-place statement, but he also shows you a bunch of games, and even mentions the VMU and microphone accessories, as if he wants you to get a Dreamcast like he did.

Though the guy uses an atrocious camera and microphone to film this video, it satisfied a lot of Dreamcast fanatics, and one of the reasons I got a Dreamcast.

Yeah, it's a classic video. But fast forward to 2009, when some YouN00ber (YouTube newcomer) saw the video, and he lost his bananas. He was so mad that he decided to do up a short video reply to release his anger on someone else.

The first time I noticed this video was a few days ago when I was watching Dreamcast videos with my Nan. His username was "nintendo wiiu", and he had an even worse webcam than blake did! At least this guy has a slightly better microphone, but blake's video was made in 2007!

The video was, and is, truly awful. The compression was horribly done, and the guy in the video doesn't even look at the viewer! In fact, half of his head isn't even in the frame!

Imagine if I made a video where the picture quality was so low that it would make 144p look like Blu-Ray, my pupils and head were looking down, and you could see most of my bedroom, but you could only see the top half of my face.

That's what it's like to watch this...thing.

And guess what? The first thing to come out of this guy's mouth is, "You...are wrong..."

How lovely. I bet he's going to go into a big rant saying "Duuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh Dreeeeeeeemmmmmkaaaaassssst SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKSSS PS3 Haaaas G-G-GAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMZZZZZZZZ Exxxxbaaaaaawwwwwwwxxx Can G-G-GOOOOO OOONLYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNEEE TUUUUUUUUUUUUU Bot WEEEEEEE EEES TEH BEEEEEEESSSSST CUZ IT GOOOT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHUUUUUUUUUNNN CUUUUUNNNNNNTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Deeeeeeemmmmmmcaaaazzzt Zuuuuuuuuuuugggggz GET A WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT DA BEZTD"

Seriously, that guy's gonna get sued if he doesn't change that username.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to add this--there was a comment under the "Dreamcast vs. Wii" video that I talked about a couple weeks back saying "DC = Sh*t. Wii = Cool."

I bet all they did was looked at the console and made a WaterWorld reference:
"It DOES look like sh*t."

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom