When you first got your dreamcast?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I was wondering how and when did you first get your dreamcast? What was the first game you got? Any font memories?

Me first ^_^

I got my Dreamcast back in the summer of 2001 and the first game I played was Sonic Adventure. I was in the Air Force at the time and I was the only one in the dorm with a Dreamcast. Everyone in my dorm were a bunch of Sony fanboys so anything Sega they would trash outright. So needless to say I just kept playing and enjoying every second of playing my Dreamcast. Then I got shipped overseas after 9/11 happened and while down there (around the November time frame) I was able to play with my dreamcast and I met someone down there that PSO V2. I fell in love with PSO the moment I laid eyes on it. We worked opposite shift so we would just swap out the game when changing shift and I would play it all day every day.
That really helped me get through missing home, my family, worrying about being car bombed, and it made me new friends. When I got back to the states I immediately set up my internet and started playing online. It felt like I was playing it for the first time again and made tons of friends on there. At least the private servers are keeping this great game going ^_^

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom