When and where did you buy your first Dreamcast?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I bought my first Dreamcast on a whim.

I had just returned to my home town after a difficult period in my life.

One day, I was walking past an electronics/music store and noticed a lot of commotion with people coming out with big bags and such.

I went in to see what was happening and saw that it was launch day for the sega dreamcast.

I had not even heard about the dreamcast at this point. Anyhow I purchased a Dc with I think sonic adventure.

Prior to this I had a ps1 but interest in videogames was waning for me.

All the magnificient games on the dc truly rekindled my passion for videogames.

I played virtua tennis every day for a year. So many good games, powerstone 1 and 2, metropolis street racer, soul calibur, chu chu rocket...

At the time the draw distances and distinct lack of pop up in games felt truly cutting edge. the ps1 seemed positively pedestrian in comparison.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom