Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo's first 64 bit console, chat about the N64 here.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Feel free to discuss Super Smash Bros. here. This thread should be used to generally discuss this game. Your personal opinions, thoughts, concerns, and other comments about Super Smash Bros. are all welcome.

Video:

Super Smash Bros

So the demo for the new Smash Bros. is out for 3DS. Five playable characters Mega Man, Mario, Link, Pikachu and Villager and hot damn this is a fun game. I can already tell it feels better than Brawl did: less floaty and speedier, which is what I think we were all hoping for.The game looks beautiful on a 3DS and runs super smooth, even with 4 characters running around Dan and I played against 2 CPU characters. Controls do take a little bit to get used to I have never really played any modern Smash game without a GCN controller, even on the Wii but you get used to it pretty easily plus I would imagine the final product will have some sort of Button Configuration option.Anyways, its a new Smash game, it feels great, and Im SO pumped to play this on the go and via Internet EVERYBODY THAT HAS A 3DS BETTER GET THIS, OR GET A 3DS FOR IT. DECISION MADE FOR IAN.

The Nintendo 64 has always been the best of its time, at my age I still take it out of its box and play with my children.

incontri piacenza

This is Great tricks and tips for and easy to rank. Thank you for sharing our valuable information.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom