Sturmwind incoming this quarter!!

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey guys,

I don't see much on here about Sturmwind, there was a brief thread about it in July last year but nothing since. I've been in communication with RedSpot Games, specifically Max Schaarl. Here is all the info I have so far on the game, I'm pasting my story that I posted on my gamespot blog:

===============
The latest in a long and wonderful legacy for Dreamcast is about to be unleashed and it looks like it could be the best yet!!

A game called Sturmwind is being developed by Red Spot Games, the people responsible for last years Rush Rush Rally Racing game. While RRRR was purely a retro experience in total 2d from a top down POV, Sturmwind is much more in keeping with Dreamcasts current legacy: being the home of amazing 2d/3d side scroller shooters!!

Check out the following info:

Redspot: The #1 Games Blog

Page not found -

redspotgames interview and "Sturmwind for Dreamcast" presentation at "neues" (3sat) - YouTube

LATEST!! Live presentation/Demo in May 2011:
Page not found -

Personally I think this game looks absolutely amazing, and for the incredible price of 35 euros I don't think you can go wrong!! The graphics apparently utilize the Dreamcasts power properly, unlike the Neo Geo ports etc it cranks the DC's power to a level that I have not seen since Borderdown or Ikaruga. Proving that, given the right amount of love and energy some truly amazing games could be made for DC even after its officially died.

Anyway enjoy, if anyone gets this game you can upload your highscores apparently, should be a nice change to dust of the DC for a new title again! I have already pre-ordered my copy and CANNOT WAIT!!
===============

Max is the CEO at Redspot and he has sent me a few emails, one of his latest comments was:

-----------------------------
ME: As your last release was R4 which was a racing game, to move from that to a shooter like this, I hope your next title will be something equally different, possibly a 3rd person action or even RPG? I guess I will just have to carry on wishing and wait and see but for now I just wanted to thank you and also your colleagues and congratulate you on your continued hard work and commitment to the Dreamcast cause!

MAX: To be honest, we have different concepts here but we are very developer friendly and let them create their own game design and concept. So actually I can't promise you anything, bit chances are high that we will see another game genre soon on Dreamcast.

Have a nice day, and again, thanks for ordering!
-----------------------------

I can't wait for this game!

Best regards
Max

Pro

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom