soul calibur or dead or alive 2?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
soul calibur seems to get almost godlike status and rightfully so. however I enjoy dead or alive 2 even more. always have. graphically it beats soul calibur with ease. now in terms of gameplay I can see why soul calibur gets the edge, however dead or alive 2 controls so well even if it is easier and more button mashing than soul calibur I just get more enjoyment out of it.

the two things soul calibur edges out for me is character design/differences and the amazing mission battle

what are your opinions?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom