PSPgo bricked/battery failure?

Cloud

Hey guys,

So I have a PSPgo (bought it around the time PSN got hacked) running 6.35 pro-B7 and was playing FFT: WotL last night when the battery was at 1% (blinking battery symbol with the strikethrough line) and started doing the emergency save/shut down.

So I got the charger and plugged it in, (while the emergency save was still saving) and then it shut down. I figured I could just turn it back on again since thats what I've always done whenever this kind of situation happened...

Then it never turned back on... no start up green blink light, no orange charging light, nothing. I figured maybe the battery was completely depleted and needed some time to recollect it self so I just left it charging for the night, and I woke up a couple of hours later and it was still in the same situation.

I tried pulling out the microduo storage and turning it on, and I've also tried holding the power button up for 30+ seconds... the only thing I could think of is that the internals/battery of the PSPgo is fried, or perhaps my charger is dead? (Although I don't see why it would be...its been working fine)

Could there also be the possibility that it got bricked from the custom firmware? It's been working fine with all my games and installed cleanly with no problems so I don't see how it could be... anywho, any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't want my psp to be a paperweight T_T

P.S. I have cxmb and some dynamic themes installed, hbl, and like 15 games (psp/ps1) installed with 32gigs of storage, if that helps at all.

Thanks for any help!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom