PSP 2000 keeps scrolling in game

Cloud

hi i am new to your forum but used the site for the custom firmwares.

i have a psp 2000 which had original 6.00, then 6.20 and now 6.39 firmwares.
i used the 6.20 custom firmware and now the 6.39 custom firmware but seem to have a problem in games where it keeps scrolling upwards. i tried removing the analogue stick but still same problem, i then tried removing the D-pad and the analogue stick but still same problem so i tried pulling it all apart and cleaning everything and put it back together but still same problem, in the home page it works perfectly but its only wen in game that it continuously scrolls up. does anyone know why this is?

thanks.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom