Most Addictive n64 Game?

Nintendo's first 64 bit console, chat about the N64 here.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Smash Brothers man! I've spent more hours on this than I have on any other N64 title or fighting game in general. I think its because of the gameplay. It was simple yet...so addictive (fun). My friends would come over in packs, the room wuld turn into an arena. I was always winning lol. Sumtimes I culd even take on 3 opponents without using any items or weapons besides Ness's baseball bat to throw em off stage. I think I spent 4 days + just taking on anyone who had enuff skillz to get me off the controller.

For me it was either Super smash bro's, or Goldeneye 007
I was the same as you for Goldeneye, best on the block :grin:

i played n64 when i was really young, back in the day. Favorite game was Mario, Mario tennis, and diddy kong racing, along with yoshi and a game i never managed to beat King Kong, <-- or w.e it was called. I feel forunet to have been able to play the nintendo 64 lol

Super Smash Brothers man! I've spent more hours on this than I have on any other N64 title or fighting game in general. I think its because of the gameplay. It was simple yet...so addictive (fun). My friends would come over in packs, the room wuld turn into an arena. I was always winning lol. Sumtimes I culd even take on 3 opponents without using any items or weapons besides Ness's baseball bat to throw em off stage. I think I spent 4 days + just taking on anyone who had enuff skillz to get me off the controller.

Yep I used to play this all the time, most fun for me by far.
For me it was either Super smash bro's, or Goldeneye 007
I was the same as you for Goldeneye, best on the block :grin:

I also used to play this, I liked how you could do the two player on this, setting all the traps, getting some golden gun and shootin' people...those were the good simple days.

The original Super Smash Brothers and Battle Tanks. That game isn't very well known, but SOOOOOOOO much fun. Has a very good 4-play multiplayer as well that lots of my friends still choose to play over Halo and COD every so often.

I remember goldeneye 007, gauntlet (for N64), tony hawk pro skater 2, donkey kong 64 & super mario 64 were pretty darn addictive as well.

the most addictive game for me on n64 were both The Legend Of Zelda: Orcarina Of Time - Harvest Moon 64 really addicting

defenatly the supersmash bros

i was always a huge fan of starfox for n64 =D nothing like shooting the pontoons as a kid while my dad got frustrated because he couldnt figure it out

I grew up with N64 i could play it as soon as i could walk my bro allways use to play bango kazoie wehn he babysitted me, he was also pro at the mario cart :P, we had like every single 64 game.

Goldeneye 007?
Orcarina of Time?
Starfox?
Super Smash Bros?

All major addictive..ness to me :awesome:

Super Smash Brothers all the way! I have N64 version, Gamecube version, and Brawl. Original is always the best though.

Super Smash Bros, Perfect Dark, 007: Golden Eye and MarioKart. Pretty much the best games in existance.

I was a Buck Bumble kind of guy simply because I got the controls more than 99% of the population can. It was a weird feeling beating the crap out of older kids when you are 7 or 8.

For me it there were 3 that kept me playing for hours on end:
1) Goldeneye 007 - however i was pretty cheap and turned all the cheats on like all weapons and invisibility and would just sneak up on people and kill em haha
2)Zelda Ocarina of Time - Just simply one of the best games ever released IMO, beaten it a few times and it just keeps getting better, definitely a game that was ahead of its time.
3) F-Zero X was a game i used to beat my friends at all the time pretty fun zipping around the track at ridiculously high speeds

I would have to say 'Didi Kong racing' and 'The Legend of Zelda' were the most addicting N64 games for me.

Great question..I'de have to agree with you with Super Smash brothers, but add in Mario 64 and 007 Goldeneye.

Lawlzers cant believe people still play this old things but who da hell im kidding its quite addictive

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time the gameplay and the music I used to love sitting in the temple of time listening to the song...

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom