Major Lag Issues in 5.00 m33 Prom 4

Cloud

Hi guys.
I've been trying to fix my lag issues in Dissidia games (Both old and 012 ones) for days now.
There's still no improvements -__-
So I decided to try ask for some help.
Any help would be really greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Problems;
I have been on 4.01 m33-2 (I think) for a very long time.
It never really gave me any problems till recently.

1. I downloaded Dissidia 012 and it worked well on my 4.01 CFW.
Had no problems and could transfer my own data from my Old Dissidia.
No lag, no problems

2. My little brother wanted to play God Of War - Ghost Of Spartan but after downloading the game, somehow it never worked.
After much Google on the internet, I realized that I need at least a 5.00 CFW to let GOWGOS work.

3. So I went to some sites to look for the files to upgrade it to a 5.00 CFW and I managed to upgrade it to 5.00 m33-6

4. At first it was fine. I could play Dissidia 012 with not much problems just some minor lag issues and I could live with it.

5. When I knew that Dissidia 012 allows Dissidia's Data transfer, I wanted to go back to my old Dissidia to try use up all my Rosette Stones for my Characters. When I tried to go to my old Dissidia game to try load my 200+ hours of game file, It didn't allow me to and says it's corrupted ; ;

6. As usual, I try to google a sulotion for it and I stumble upon this post which needs a program of FreeCheat + SED thing that's said to help you fix corrupted data.

7. I tried it for 2 days and I failed to fix my data -__-
So I decided to just give it up.

8. Now when I try to play my Dissidia 012, It starts to lag horribly.
The cutsences will have choppy and I mean REALLY choppy sounds.
Battles won't load for ages... I basically can't play it anymore..

9. I tried to google again and there's posts that says I need to upgrade my CFW to Prome 4 or 5.50 Prome 4.

10. I tried and upgraded it to 5.00 Prome 4 and still... My Dissidia 012 is lagging.

Sigh. I'm really lost right now as I have no directions to what should I do anymore.

I'm not really good at CFW things. Usually I'll just stick with whatever I have and then decide to upgrade only if I need to. >_<

Notes that might be helpful for people who tries to help me;
I'm having a PSP Slim.
It's Red in colour.
I bought it quite some time back so I don't think it's new with some 88 Motherboard or something (Sorry @_@ not good with numbers)
I even tried to decompress the files as I know that compressed files tend to run slower.
I've tried to compress it again and still, it's still lagging.
I've tried to format my Memory Stick, it's still lagging.
I've tried to switch it to SONY something on Recovery mode, it's still lagging.
I've changed my speed to 333, it's still lagging.
I've tried to download other versions of games, it's still lagging.
I don't use any cheats of any form.
I don't have plugins as I don't really know how to use them.

>.<

I'm so sorry for this long post and I hope that any kind soul here is willing to help me fix this as I'm really a great FF fan >.<

It's not just FF but I just wanna play my PSP ; ;

Thanks in advance and I'll be anticipating any help given!

PS: I just tried to play GOWGOS and it lags too ; ;

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom