Looking For a game title please

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
hello all, ive been recently digging through all my rubbish and came across a few old DC games, however one game sticks in my mind and i cant for the life of me find it or remeber what it was.. ill try to describe it from memory. it was some sort of small car racing game where you could either race or battle against you friends, not sure if you could use powerups i think u can. then on other parts of the game you had to get loads of air and pull tricks and rolls in the air. i really cant remeber a lot about this game but i really would love someone to be able reember it or similar, i thought it was San Francisco Rush 2049 but the cars in that are "real" these were more like little rc cars with sort or wings..... un helpful i know but pleae someone have an idea wot am on about. im not going crazy!!!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom