Just introducing myself.

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey guys,

Volg is the name gaming is my.... .. game. Anyways I'm a huge Dreamcast fan and SEGA was the best around when the DC was released. I still remember the first DC I got Sonic was my hero and I got Sonic Adv. 1 with it but no VMU and all the stores were sold out. So my Brothers and I were determined to beat Sonic, that following Sunday (I was only 11 then) we spent the following next 16 hours non-stop until we beat it! yeah I miss those times good times but that was how much we loved it and still do. I own a PS3 now and built my own Mega-Game-PC to to play anything and everything in the BEST graphics around and yet the DC still calls to me.

Well I recently wanted to get back to the good old DC I plugged it in started it up and well .... my luck good old blown R1 controller fuse! So this weekend I'm going to try and replace it and if not hey, ebay has em for $40-80 the average price of 1 PS3 game right? I am also a HUGE I mean BIG RPG fan now unlike a lot of rpg ppl Final Fantasy was not the game that got me hooked. I actually played FF7 when it came out and hated it due to the complicated story (well that and I was young and had no attention span lol). It was not till I played Evolution - World of Sacred Device did it hook, line, and seeker turn me into an rpg addict and is still my favorite game of all time. Seeing the game is 8 going onto 9 years I had to do something to have a souvenir from the game that started it all, but really who sells old DC stuff including merchandise for Evolution NO BODY ( heh I looked). So using my talents in CS3 my current job as an Embroiderer and an old add for the game I EMB a 3x3 inch Mag + logo design on my jackets left chest. Also due to the confusion of the the horrible remake of the game for the Gamecube which was really bad, I slapped the DC logo on the sleeve!

Few! now you know a bit of my history I'm glad I came by such a well formed and updated site. I poked around some forums and had to join up special since I'm getting my DC back in commision and all.

RPG'er Volg
"The game that started it all, Evolution: DC"

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom