Im on 3.80 M33 firmware

Cloud

Apologies if this is in the wrong section (there are so many!) and I did try to search before posting.

As the title says, Im on 3.80 M33 (Ancient huh?) My psp is the origional one (psp-1003 i think).

I want to get it back to the origional firmware which would have been the factory firmware (1.50)

Im sure its fairly easy to do but Ive not touched my psp in years and have forgotten all about using custom firmware and such.

Please lead me in the right direction

Thanks!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom