Hello Everyone!

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey people! So where to begin? This is my second go around with the Dreamcast. I used to be a fairly moderate collector of SEGA in general, but always leaned towards the Saturn and DC (owning almost every US released game for both and many imports as well as different systems and paraphernalia)

I sold all of it in 2008 ... no reason really, just got bored I guess and all of it was collecting dust.

Well since I sold it I've always felt like a piece of me was missing. So on December 27, a little over a month ago, I picked up a brand new in box Saturn. Within less than a month, I had purchased many accessories and games, almost all still new (I have a thing with new if I can). And after receiving multiple packages a day for a couple weeks and many hunts to used game stores, I was left with very few games left I wanted for it.

So what was I to do? I was pretty much done with my Saturn collection, but still had the itch. I decided it was time to start over with the Dreamcast as well. I should also include that this time around I wasn't going at it like a collector in the sense that I would buy anything and everything for the systems and then get too overwhelmed to actually play anything. This time around I would only buy games that I actually really enjoyed and/or wanted to play through. Here's is what I've picked up so far since I purchased a DC on January 30th:

2 x NTSC Dreamcast Consoles
4 x Controllers
2 x Brand new VMUs
2 x Official jump packs
2 x Starfire light guns
2 x Controller extensions

Alone in The Dark: New Nightmare
Soul Caliber
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Carrier
Zombie Revenge
House of the Dead 2
Maken X
Evil Dead: Hail to The King
Crazy Taxi
Loony Tunes Space Race
Tomb Raider: Last Revelation
Tomb Raider: Chronicles
Shenmue
D2
Nightmare Creatures II
Eye of Draconus
KISS: Psycho Circus

Then I have some games that I don't care about that came with the Consoles:

Sega bass fishing
Centipede
F355 Challenge
Test Drive Le Mans

I have a about a dozen or so more games I'd like to pick up but I'm hoping to enjoy my DC this time around more instead of just treat it as a collectors item.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom