Fairly new to hacking need some help

Cloud

Okay. I have a PSP go! running on CFW 6.39 PRO-B8.
I have figured out how to use .iso's and .cso's. I have also been able to put XMB themes on it. So I have the bare minimum. When I hit select and view the PRO VSH MENU I see options in the recovery menu such as "Plugins" and "registry hacks". This gives me the feeling my system has a lot more hacking potential than my noob eyes see. Can anyone point me in the direction of using other features? I know people are big on hacking FTB3 online, but besides that I really don't know many of the other possibilities. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out with some homebrew apps,hacks,and features. Sorry for being a noob, but im just trying to learn. :blush: Thanks in advance :)

forgot to say this up there, but had to add it in. My main problem is that many of the tutorials I find are for other CFW's and I'm not sure what would still work with mine.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom