Coldplay Love The Dreamcast

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
If you need proof just check out the cover of the latest edition of Q Magazine. See the band's website and notice how their homepage is labelled.

I had a feeling that Coldplay were secret Sega fan. For a start, look at the stage design for their latest shows - a homage to Jet Set Radio ! Also, their song X&Y gives a further hint to their Dreamcast love.

What a change !! It's only a few years ago that the band covered The Flaming Lips' song "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots".

What next ? Coldplay to endorse Dreamcast 2 ? Chris Martin to make a guest appearance in Shenmue 3 ?

I'm sure there's another part of the forums I should've posted this, I just can't remember where.......

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom