Been a while but a past project got me going again...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Been out of the DC game for a while but stumbled upon a project my daughter had wanted me to try some time ago, jumped back into it this past weekend

I have a total of 7 Dreamcast's sitting on my shelf...yes kind of excessive but for some reason when I offer to buy someones games or peripherals they almost always tell me "take the whole lot"...so enough on that, I wanted to make my own custom DC for a long time but afraid too as I am artistically challenged... I have always been a huge Iron Man fan so I came up with the idea...The Dreamcast Mark VII edition The Silver Centurion... :D

Without further adieu...

Krylon Fusion red...with metallic trim...

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

I was not quite done with the painting but I got impatient on the color matching so I gently put it together a little bit... :)

I have a blue led on order to add the "unibeam" look I am shooting for before I completely finish this one up.
This is the comic book Mark VII armor, for some reason the Avengers movie they gave him a Mark VII armor but doesn't jive with the comic book. :|
clear.gif

Mark I approves.... :)

clear.gif

Finished the matching controller...

clear.gif

Don't think I'll be doing more anytime soon but it does look nice as my primary DC rig.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom