5.00 M33 - what do I do now?

Cloud

I haven't used my PSP in a year or so (and haven't changed its firmware for maybe 2-3 years). It's an original PSP (under the battery says PSP-1001) that I put the M33 custom firmware on. I have a 16GB memory card. Currently my System Software says 5.00 M33. Where can I go from here? My system update doesn't seem to work anymore.

I suppose my main goal is to be able to play FF7 on a trip I'm about to take.
A sub-goal would probably be to get to the most recent and 'best' custom firmware, preferably one that might let me buy games and play games meant for that fancy new PSP.

(okay okay, maybe not 'buy' so many, but if its a difference between spending 3 hours of frustration in ripping my FF7 disks or finding a torrent, and spending 10 bucks I'll just spend the 10 bucks).

*edit* thanks for moving this to the right place, I didn't see this folder.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom