Worst thing i ever did

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I lended my dreamcast to a friend so he will play shenmue and shenmue 2 and this guy lives far from me and I sold my car just after I gave him my cast so now I gotta wait till he comes to my city again and hope that he will remember to bring me back my dream.
FUCK I feel like a crack head desperate for his fix, it's like there's this void in my life, I come back home from work and play my favorite ps2 games, watch movies and tv shows, work out, eat, jerk off... BUT THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING!
Suddenly I think about all the games I never got around to playing
HOW DID I PASS OUT ON HEADHUNTER?! why didn't I play resident evil 3? RE4 sucks! it's not even scary, and I'm not even going to talk about 5.
I've quit smoking after about 4 years and it wasn't nearly as difficult as not being able to use my dreamcast.
Today I sat in front of the TV (turned off) and held a dreamcast controller, at first I just starred at it but after a while I begun doing my favorite marvel vs capcom 2 moves and pulling off combos with mitsurugi from soul calibur.
I tested the left shoulder button to see where is the exact spot where Ryo moves from walking to running.
The really weird thing is that all my life I had major sleeping deprivations but ever since I lended my dreamcast to that "friend" I've been sleeping like a baby, weird shit...

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…