Varios codes for NES Unlicensed games

Cloud

Hi, long time no see. I've been away from the "scene" of retro hacking cause reasons (mostly work and vacations from time to time).

Aladdin II {NES}{Unlicensed}{Super 3-in-1 (Multicart K3015) [p1][!]}

Invincibility (against enemies)
ATNTKNOZ

Invincibility (against spikes)
ATUSLIEY

Invincibility (against lava)
ATSIIIEY

Invincibility (with the flying carpet)
AVKTUVOZ
AVUXPUOZ

Infinite lives
SUOKSXVK
SIUZAKVK

Infinite energy
SIVGANVK

Jump in midair (while falling)
AXKKYEZA
AXKKGEZA
AXNSLKZA
AXKKPUZA
AZUKYUZA
AXNINUZA
AZNIKVZA
AZNKYNZA
AXOGAUZA
AXESUKZA
AZOSGEZA
AXVUIUZA

Aladdin III {NES}{Unlicensed}{45-in-1 (JY-120A) (Unl) [!]}

basically the same codes as above (please include them in the Aladdin III entry) but THESE CHANGE

Invincibility (with the flying carpet)
AVKZPUOZ
AVKTUVOZ

Infinite lives
SUOKSXVK
SIUXAKVK

Donkey Kong Country 4 (Unl) [!]

Invincibility (You keep flashing though)
004f:01

Jump in midair (while falling)
AAXPPTAP
AAOOTTAP
AANZLLAP

This isn't registered anywhere in the NES game section of codes

Magic Carpet 1001 (Unl) (Caltron): / Harry Potter (Unl) (Bootleg of Magic Carpet 1001):180-in-1
Invincibility (You can destroy enemies by touching them)
AVEAYKAL

Also I had a hard time looking for codes for Super Mario World (NES) (Unlicensed) because it isnt' anywhere in the NES game section, nor in the Famicom section. I don't know if the Magic Carpet 1001 code is hidden somewhere. You can access if you know the game id (in Super Mario World is:
GameHacking.org | Super Mario World (Unl)
GameHacking.org | Super Mario World (Unl) [a1]
)
I don't know the game code of Magic carpet 1001 (Don't even know if the game was deleted from the list with all its codes)

I hope you can fix the issue of Unlicensed games not appearing in the NES code section, at least they aren't available through the links in the alphabet index.

Thanks in advance a lot. Looking forward to have this codes available for anyone who's having a hard time passing those games.
Greets! Cya!

PS: I can send you the "source" from which I tested this codes in PM so you can check them

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom