Upcoming- Dead Or Alive 2: Final Edition

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hello everyone, my name is Green Ranger and I'm currently working on a project to mod Dead Or Alive 2. I had made two previous releases some years ago, with "Dead Or Alive 2- Ultimate Edition" being the last one. Both previous releases had some costume mods, new music and some new dialogue text for the characters.

That was then, and this is now. I plan on releasing a huge update which will be my final DOA2 release. Titled "Dead Or Alive 2: Final", this mod has-

1) FAR more unique custom character costumes
2) New altered dialogue to give characters new storylines
3) New music for various stages
4) Different stage layouts for characters to fight through via story mode
5) Character stances from DOA3 applied to certain characters
6) And more...

Here are some screenshots of the mod in action-

New Title Screen
TitleScreen_zps632fc421-1.jpg

Jan Lee sporting a Dreamcast Shirt
JanLeeDreamcastShirt-1.jpg

Tina in her new Spider-Woman costume
TinaasSpiderWoman_zps0edd7098-1.jpg

Bass is now the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3
BassasNemesis_zps70b5cf64-1.jpg

The Bunny from Zack's Scenario now playable and Helena in her Opera dress
BunnzyZackVSHelena_zps68ea81e8-1.jpg

Lei Fang in her Tomb Raider Outfit
LeiFangTombRaiderOutfit_zpsbea8c584-1.jpg

LeiFangTombRaiderOutfit2_zps62af344a-1.jpg

Helena's new custom costume
HelenaNewcostume_zps016d9154-1.jpg

Kasumi in a brand new bathing suit
Kasumibluebathingsuit_zpscf1e033c-1.jpg

You can view my Youtube channel to see some videos of varying progress I've made- mrgreenranger
- YouTube
. Note that with the costume videos, I've actually gone back and tweaked those costumes recently so they look a lot better now. The teaser trailer I posted last year (and the above screenshots) gives a good representation of what to expect.

Let me know if you like what you see so far, or if you have any questions. Once this project is released, I'm also hoping to gain the assistance/advice from this forum to help me in another project I'm looking to get back into.

Thanks for your time. :)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom