Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 is killing me

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
This game has great graphics, and I like the concept - but after playing it for a bunch of hours over the last few days, it seems that whenever I win a race, I only get 300-500 points...

Back in TXR1, I seem to recall that winning a race would give you more like 2000-5000 points. What gives?

The cars and parts are all still "expensive" pointwise with many of the slightly above average cars being at least 30,000 points. (Going up to even 90,000 points!)

So let's see - if I make an avg of 400 points per race, I will have to race almost 100 races in order to afford a fast car - since I cannot cash in my current car for money. And this doesn't even take into account upgrading my current car with periodic 10,000 and 15,000 engine upgrades!

This low point system is really killing the enjoyment of the game for me. I can play the game for 3 hours and only be able to afford one upgrade for my car - which then puts me back at square one, with just a few thousand or hundred points, unable to afford anything anytime soon.

I'm used to TXR1's level of points, where after winning 15 or 20 races in a few hours I'd be able to significantly advance my car's abilities, or afford a new car, why would they change this :( I like all the new options and the huge increase in available cars, but it seems that I'm never going to get to enjoy these aspects in game because advancing occurs at such a snails pace, that I would have to invest even more time than any RPG in order to enjoy a couple of the new cars.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom