guides for skyrim

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

In this video I will be showing you how to get the best armor in the game at level 1. This Armor is perfect for tough difficulty and even the brand new Survival Mode in Skyrim Anniversary Edition. You Can Get this armor at level 1 and It is the best armor in the game in terms of cartable ARMOR. This ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE THE BEST ARMOR WITH SMITHING AT ONLY 15 Not 100 As you normally would!!

This Armor comes with GREAT Enchants
HELMET : HEALTH + 50
CHEST : FIRE RESISTANCE 100%
GAUNTLETS : +30% Two-Handed Damage
BOOTS : + 40 Carrying Capacity

This is the best armor that I have seen in the game so Far in Skyrim Anniversary Edition. The best HEAVY ARMOR IN THE GAME IN THIS DRAGON BONE MAIL. Skyrim Anniversary Edition Added a lot of new Armor sets into the game. I hope you all get this Armor early on in you playthrough and I hope the armor helps you in all of you Dragon Slaying Activities!!

note for those of you who AREN'T playing Anniversary, it doesn't mean you can't get in here for goodies in the original and Ultimate. this is one of the TWO spots to get Ebony weapons early. Arcwind area has the one handers, Lost Valkygg in Labarynthian has the two handers (and possibly the bow). you also get two dragons back to back.

Last edited:
Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom