Power Generators Why?

Join Palworld Forum for community support on bugs, errors, and crashes. Explore the top Palworld game servers that our members submit.
D

Dragon

Is it just me or does anyone else think the power generators are not necessary? An electric oven does not need fire to make it work, I get the electric oven is an upgrade but i would think a handiworker would be more appropriate to cook rather than fire/kindling same with the heating, cooling, furnaces and crafting tables etc generally if something is electric, other than placing raw materials in, the machine does everything itself. It would be more realistic to need to upgrade the power generator to accommodate more electrical items than have an electric oven that needs fire to make it work. Just my opinion though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom