Pokemon Emerald Code breaker GBA Requests and Code Fixes

Cloud

Hello!
Can anyone make the following codes for Pokemon Emerald for the GBA, in RAW and/or Codebreaker format:

No Status Ailments (No Burning or Paralyzing effects in battle, or they wear off after battle, whichever works)
Max Happiness

Also, on that note, I use the following codes here for Infinite PP in Battle:

820240A8 0063
820240A9 0063
820240AA 0063
820240AB 0063

For some odd reason, two Pokemon moves have Infinite PP (the two on the left) while the other two are completely down to 0 (the two on the right). I checked that the codes with 40A8 and 40AA in them are the ones that work, while the other two are the problem ones. I even tried to do a code search on VBA to see if I can find different values I can work with only to find the same exact values!!!

I am at a loss here. Can anyone fix the codes 820240A9 0063 and 820240AB 0063 so I can have INFINITE PP and not "no PP at all"? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom